HOW CAN I WATCH IT??
STREAMING SERVICE INSTRUCTIONS
You will need to have a ROKU , Amazon Fire Tv or Android TV streaming platform.
Click on the icon and it will load the channel on your ROKU or Amazon FireTV device.
You can also go to nctvn.com and click on ROKU Amazon Fire TV or Android Tv logos on the home page .
The links will take you to the appropriate channel store to download the app to your device.
You can also do a channel search on your ROKU, Amazon FireTV or Android Tv on your home channel page.
ROKU STREAMING SERVICE INSTRUCTIONS
FOR ROKU TV’s
Here are some general instructions to help you access an outside streaming network on Roku:
- Turn on your Roku device and your TV, and make sure they are connected to the same network.
- Using your Roku remote, press the Home button to go to the Roku Home screen.
- Navigate to the “Streaming Channels” section using the arrow keys on your remote and press the OK button.
- Look for the option to add a “Private Channel” or “Non-Certified Channel” and select it.
- Enter the channel’s access code. This code is usually provided by the outside streaming network, so you may need to contact them to get it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add the channel to your Roku device.
- Once the channel is added, you should be able to access it from the Home screen or the “My Channels” section.
Note: The specific instructions may vary depending on the outside streaming network you are trying to access and whether or not they have an official Roku channel. Some outside streaming networks may require a subscription or a one-time fee to access content.